The AdvanceGuard surveillance solution provides a wide area detection and tracking system, covering both the perimeter and the area within a secure site. It uses a high frequency radar to scan the area and advanced tracking algorithms to follow intruders. The system includes a background map display which shows the location of people or vehicles to a control room operator as they move within the site. Map locations are updated once a second. CCTV cameras can be controlled to automatically follow a threat and thermal cameras can be included as part of the system if required. AdvanceGuard operates in all weather and light conditions and can detect a variety of targets including people, vehicles or boats over water.
AdvanceGuard works directly with its essential component witness. Comprising of six integrated modules, witness provides a range of crucial system services - from tracking targets and controlling cameras to handling the complex algoritms that analyse a targets behaviour and assign threat levels.
Navtech Radar offers a range of radar suitable for use within the AdvanceGuard solution. These operate up to a maximum detection distance of 200 to 1600 metres. The radar are suitable for mounting either close to the ground or several metres up, out of reach as required. Detection and non detection zones can be configured in the Navtech Radar software to suit the particular site requirements. Different interfaces are also available including simple alarm output devices though to Security Management System integration.
AdvanceGuard Features and Benefits
- Continuous high reliability detection and tracking
- Real time awareness of where intruders are within the site
- Detection ranges up to 1600 metres, and full area coverage
- Low false alarm rates
- Multiple intruders can be tracked simultaneously by the system
- Rule based tracking, allows alarms to be raised based on direction of movement, location or speed
- All weather 24 hour operation
- High resolution, the system will detect close to and around other site infrastructure
- Provides an ‘electronic’ perimeter, where physical fences or barriers aren’t possible
Please also see the NEW witness software which works in conjunction with AdvanceGuard.